I know--isn't she cute??? You know you are all jealous that you don't get to play with her everyday!!! And lucky us--family pictures next week!!! If you are super good maybe I'll post them!
Friday, May 18, 2007
The ever elusive has been captured!!
It's true--Lou Lou has been caught smiling!! YAY!!! She is such a stinker when I am playing and taking pictures but today--today she was playing with papa and screaming and laughing so I was sneaky and got a few shots!! YAY!!
I know--I need to fix the red-eye--Sheesh people~~be grateful you got to see this at all! :)
She's TOTALLY enamored of the ring Papa is tossing in the air. That's right folks--all this happiness and laughter is brought about by a RING (like a toy ring she plays with) flying through the air!


I know--isn't she cute??? You know you are all jealous that you don't get to play with her everyday!!! And lucky us--family pictures next week!!! If you are super good maybe I'll post them!
I know--isn't she cute??? You know you are all jealous that you don't get to play with her everyday!!! And lucky us--family pictures next week!!! If you are super good maybe I'll post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Update, update!
Post a Comment