Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Play time in the morning
Lou Lou is her most fun first thing in the morning! She giggles and laughs and tries to eat her feet--don't ask me why. I personally don't find feet all that appetizing. But she thinks they are a tasty treat. To each his own I guess. She was particularly fun this Mother's Day morning. She kept worming her way over to Dad to play but he was tired and would have very little of it! So, she amused herself with her feet. If only I could get her to SMILE for the camera. The little stink! She's all about the smiles and giggles until the camera comes out.
These are my feet! I haven't figured out what they are there for but I like pointing them out!
I am a little exhausted--you know it's hard work sleeping and eating and pooping and waking mom and dad up all night!
Just in case y'all didn't know--this is my dad--the guy I'm hitting right now. He's pretending to sleep.
Ok--one more time--I am pointing out my feet. Sheesh people!! What is with you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for your new posts... however, I do believe you are missing some pictures down there. I expect these to be added by weeks end (that means by tomorrow) :) Your little one is beautiful and getting so big. Before long she will be rolling all over the place and then driving your car! It's insane! Love you!
Thanks for your new posts... however, I do believe you are missing some pictures down there. I expect these to be added by weeks end (that means by tomorrow) :) Your little one is beautiful and getting so big. Before long she will be rolling all over the place and then driving your car! It's insane! Love you!
hehe she is such a stinker lyns! Isis you beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment