This is my favorite of the bunch (after it was cropped to hide some lopsidedness LOL!)
I like this one too--too bad Papa doesn't smile any better than Lou Lou does! It must be genetic!
So we were trying to get Lou Lou to smile and she would have NONE of it! It didn't matter what we did!
Hmmm--I don't know if she smelled something bad, if she was going to sneeze or if she was just being grumpy--
Ok--and I like this one of Lou Lou and Mama! And p.s.--Mama made LouLou's dress! YAY!! Many more of them to come--once I learn how to do sleeves without help. Yay for Grandma Pan coming to play this weekend. Pictures and sewing fun for all!!p.p.s--I dedicate this post to Mel (again) who prods me for updates. Without her none of this would happen on a timely basis! YAY Mel!!
1 comment:
Adorable pictures! You and your family look great!! I love the dresses (your's and Lou Lou's). How nice to have them outside. Thank you for the update. I shouldn't have to tell you to do it ;) Just kidding deary. Take care!
Post a Comment