Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No Playpen??? Try a Laundry Basket!!!

We all know how much "help" babies are when trying to fold laundry. After LouLou "helped" one too many times I had to take drastic measures! So--into the laundry basket she went. I thought I would have tears and hysterics (she is her mother's child after all) but nope. She was quite happy and played until I could fold the laundry and switch them out. She IS sneaky like her mother though. Notice the escape attempt???


free image hosting

Who??? ME??? Escape??? I'm just raising my hand.


free image hosting

Busted!!!

free image hosting



free image hosting

I LOVE this one!!! She's just so happy!!!

2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

How adorable is she???? She is so cute!! Isn't if funny how children will play with the strangest things? I remember playing with the silverware for hours (when I volunteered to "wash" the dishes) pretending they were swimming at the pool. Great fun. She is a doll Mama! I can't tell who she looks like more. I honestly think she looks like your side of the family a little more, but I don't think my oldest looks like anyone so my judge of looks might not be so good. Of course, being pregnant for the hundredth time will do that as well!!! :) Love you!

Amanda said...

Lynsey,
Your daughter is so cute!! Holy cow; she's ADORABLE!! Those pictures of her are amazing; she totally has a look of, "Who, me? I'm not doing anything!" LOL

Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog; I think it's awesome how much we think alike. Hey, you know what they say about great minds, right? :)
Amanda