Dad is still learning the places things can be left and where they can't be left. One place that still needs work are the TV trays--There were 2 cookies left in a Gladware container on the TV tray (yes--DAD left it there). While I was in my bedroom getting a few things, LouLou saw the container and pulled it onto the floor. She then removed the lid and took off with the cookies. One in each hand. When I discovered her, it was too late to save either cookie. She had already taken bites out of each one.

Mmmmmmmmm--Tasty!! One for each hand!!
YAY!!! TWO COOKIES!! I'm so tricksy!!!
5 comments:
Cookie monster indeed! Look how happy she is with herself!
Oh and I just have to add that I love the dress as a shirt. Very cute! (please correct me if I am wrong and it really is a shirt)
LouLou is getting SO big! How fun! However, I'm not sure if dad's ever learn where not to put things. You would think that after the 27th time of Andie emptying his wallet, he'd get the hint to find a new home for his wallet...not so.
Yep Care--it is a dress!! The very first dress I bought her--I'm having a hard time letting it go!! Good thing it still fits--it's just a tad short for Dad's taste. LOL!!
Cami--I KNOW!! GRRR!! Silly men!!
I just discovered your blogg! Awesome!
Oh yeah, and I'm putting a link to your blog on mine, www.littletrucks.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment