Thursday, April 10, 2008

Craftiness

So, I *finally* got to finish these. I had to do some hand work to close of where they were turned and topstich them both BUT Lou Lou took a FANTASTIC nap today which gave me the time I needed (while watching Fiddler On the Roof) to finish. HOORAY!!!! The top one I put a snap on because it was my first and I wasn't quite sure how to make it close AND make it reversible. I figured it out on the one for Lou Lou's cousin, Macady BUT I think I like the snap closure better--if I add another lower snap part I can make it adjustable. So, we'll see what happens when I make the next one.





7 comments:

Katy said...

Look at you and your craftiness!! I love them! I may "try" to be crafty and make one, if all else fells, I'll buy one from you!! :P

Katy said...

I love the new layout!! So cute! Call me tomorrow, I should be home...answering the phone, however; is another story!!

Katy said...

YOU STILL ARE MODERATING COMMENTS!!!? Can you be anymore controlling!!? :P

Katy said...

I might just leave a million comments, just to give you something to do...

Katy said...

I mean, I'm up late and everything, so why not?

Katy said...

Oh, and so exciting about FINALLY being able to quit...we can be friends every day of the week, instead of just Thursdays!!

Katy said...

Well, I think that covers everything I wanted to say...TTFN!!