Hey all!!! Obviously some changes! I know I know--I JUST went private. I hated it! But I hated more so that I could not leave that last blog open because of meaness and pettiness. So, I only ask that you do NOT list it on your blog and that you do not share it with anyone. The people I want to know where to find us will get the new address. I highly recommend google reader for tracking blogs. My friend Carrie told me about it and it's AWESOME!! If you have a gmail account just look at the top of the screen when you sign in to Gmail where it says reader, go to the left hand side where it says "add subscription" and add the new URL. And voila--you can now track when we have new posts!!! If you DON'T have gmail (mom and dad!) just add it to your favorites and I'll send out an email when the blog is updated.
Thanks for understanding!!! And thanks for your patience.
Also--some blogs that USED to be linked on the right are no longer there. Some have requested removal due to privacy concerns. If you are missing someone--post a comment and I will let them know.
No comments:
Post a Comment