Suck a duck!!! Dang Katy! This is my punishment for NOT cleaning my house while Lou Lou is asleep.
Jobs I've had...
1. Elizabeth Arden Counter at Dillards
2. Red Robin
3. Just for Kids (daycare in Boise--that's where I met Mel)
4. American Express
Movies I'd watch over and over...
1. Ocean's Eleven
2. Italian Job
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. 300 (who DOESN'T love the men in this movie???)
Favorite TV shows...
1. Scrubs
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. Iron Chef America (I have SO many more...)
Favorite hobbies...
1. shopping--fabric shopping to be more precise
2. blog stalking (does this count???)
3. Reading
4. Crafting/Sewing
Places I've lived...
1. Boise
2. Ketchikan, AK
3. Orem
4. Salt Lake City
Favorite Food:
1. Tempura Chicken and fried rice
2. Tepanyaki (that counts!!)
3. Halibut the way my dad makes it
4. Chocolate cake with cool whip
Places I'd rather be...
1. Seattle
2. In bed
3. On a cruise
4. Somewhere in Europe
Websites I visit...
1. Various Blogs
2. Babycenter
3. Crafting websites
4. Pre-school sites (just trying to get some age appropriate ideas for Lou Lou!!)
I tag....
1. Mel
2. Carrie
3. Ashley
4. DaNae
TAKE THAT!!!
1 comment:
HA HA...remember WAY back when, when you tagged me, and I wouldn't do it!! SUCKER!!
Post a Comment