Saturday, May 31, 2008

Who Need's a Double Stroller??


Grandpa Earl took Macady and Lou Lou for a walk on Sunday--Lou Lou LOVES to push the stroller so we put Macady in the seat. Lou Lou decided that she would rather wander than push so Grandpa only had one place to put her. That's right--the basket under the seat. Lou Lou thought it was the best and cried when we took her out. AFTER pictures of course.

4 comments:

Katy said...

I love it!! She is SO cute!!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Adorable! We are in town! I can't wait to see you and your beautiful little one.

Carrie said...

Lyns!! So glad I found you! Or, rather you found me? I can't believe how big that sweetheart of yours is getting.

Carrie said...

Okay... that cracks me up! Maybe the monster can help Alex get over his weird fear of cramped spaces. My kid freaks out if even part of his legs are under the covers. He never would have stood for being in the basket. What a cutie!
So... you ready to come visit me?!
My parents happen to be driving down on the 27th...