We got to spend yesterday ALL day with Mel and her darling girls!! It was a MUCH needed visit for me! For those that don't know--Mel is one of my dearest friends. We've known each other for about 12 years (eeek!! Can you believe that Mel??) Anyhoo--they are in the process of moving from the great white North to a much warmer climate. (too bad it's not HERE!) Anyhoo--I got to take Lou Lou and go spend all day visiting and playing. Mel's girls are so much fun and Lou Lou had a great time! AND she got to go swimmin' in the little pool. HOORAY!! She loved it! My little water baby!

Lou Lou's first foray into the pool. It was COLD!!

Lou Lou and Boo.

Boo being cute for my camera. I love this girl! She's so cute!!

Lou Lou, Bo and Boo. Sorry Mel--it's the only picture I could get of Bo. She was never there when I had the camera out.
No comments:
Post a Comment