Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home means HOUSE!!!

Be it ever so humble there's no place like home.
Yep kiddles and bits! We are buying a house!! WOOT WOOT!!! We put an offer in on this gorgeous house and after waiting a week we got word that we are good to go!! YIPEE SKIPEE!!! We will close sometime in the next 9-10 days and then we will go in and clean (it's never been lived in but has been empty for 18 months) and spray for nasty evil gross spiders! Then we will move in at the end of July! WE HAVE A HOUSE!!! WOO HOO!!!!!




yes--we know that the yard needs works--Phil is super excited about being able to work in a yard we own.

6 comments:

Katy said...

YAY!! YAY!! I'm so excited that you are going to live closer to me!!

Lynnette said...

YAY! Congrats!!!

DaNae said...

Woohoo Weehee! I am also very excited!! The house is amazing... congrats!

Ash said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Congrats!! That's awesome! the house looks really nice (it's new for crying out loud)and you'll be in there in no time! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!

Amy said...

Congrats on the house! It is beautiful. I'm sorry for all the packing, cleaning, and moving you'll have to do (I hate moving with a hot hot hate), but I am sooooo excited for you!!!

Share :) said...

Wow Lyns, the house looks AWESOME! And I'm super excited for you all. If I remember correctly, you'll be living closer to me, huh?!
Oh, and I haven't forgotten you. I've been super busy this summer, more so than usual, so I haven't done my normal routine of sewing. Check out my blog for the latest adventures. I'll talk with you soon! Hugs!