Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two things:

First--to my wonderful friends. I hope that my ranting was not offensive to you. Especially because I know some of you have had help from the state (medicaid, food stamps, WIC) or help from your Bishop. Please know that I was NOT directing my feelings towards you. There is a difference in your situations and the ones I made reference to. You never abused the system and never took advantage. It is the people who use everything and yet still have the unmitigated gall to complain that they have nothing. You never complained. You never asked why you were in the situation. You worked hard to get out of it and did what you could.

Secondly-YES--that little button to the right DOES say "Good in Bed". It is a fabulous blog for those who want or even need tips and helps in the bedroom BUT don't want to buy skeevy books or peruse the web lest the search engine bring you to a porn site. The authors are LDS and while the comments and topics are frank and they can be graphic there are no skeevy pictures and it's nice to hear things from the LDS perspective to let you (ok ME) know that I'm not crazy and not alone in that particular area.

And mom and dad--I'm sorry I had to address this. But I figured it was better to warn you up front so you wouldn't click on the button and be shocked and die of a heart attack.

1 comment:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Ha ha... I was just on there the other night. I was making David check it out. I think there are different buttons that don't say that exactly. Funny!