Monday, February 23, 2009

Ta-DA!

All of my hard work has paid off. After working on this room for HOURS (a few here and a few there) and chasing LouLou OUT of my thread (what is it with unraveling my thread) and out of my fabric closet--my crafty room is DONE!!! HOORAY!! I had to finish it tonight because my SIL is coming over tomorrow for me to mend something for her and I needed the space.

So--without further ado--the before's and afters. (yes--I know the serger is missing--i'm still looking for a few parts and until I have them I can't set it up)


BEFORE: Closet


AFTER: Closet--yes I know it DOES look more cluttered but it has way more stuff in it AND it's actually organized!


BEFORE: Fabric closet area

AFTER: Fabric closet--*sigh* it's looking a little on the empty side--I may need to hit some stores up.


BEFORE: In front of the window


AFTER: Cutting board and window area



AFTER: Sewing table and surrounding area--and yes--that tote is full of fabric as are the plastic drawers--Don't be jealous

All in all I think the room looks fabulous! And I'm super excited to start playing with my machine!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oooh...check you out!! :)

(phew...now I never have to come over!!) :P

Anonymous said...

it looks fabulous! and I'm jealous of all of your fabulous fabric. I'm excited to come and visit! now... if only we could lock the monkeys away somewhere...