I have huge fatty crushes on the most horrible (fictional) men around.
Hello Hugh (aka House)---

And meet Dr. Perry Cox (aka John C. McGinley)

Please make note that they are NOT the most attractive men...they are old...and their real life personality's I don't know anything about...it's all about the characters they play.
I think I should seek counseling....
5 comments:
At least you are not like me and have crushes on really nerdy guys. Your guys are actually pretty good looking :)
Yeah, I can't make fun of you, because I have a crush on Tim Allen. Whoa, baby! (Especially in "Galaxy Quest" and "For Richer or Poorer", and of course as Buzz Lightyear. Hotness personified.)
Ooh, I think John C. McGinley is extremely sexy! He's one of my main reasons for watching Scrubs. Yes, he could be my dad; who cares? :)
I have crushes on both those men too! Gotta love Perry!
There's nothing wrong with those crushes. I think you just have a thing for Dr's. :)
Post a Comment