Sunday, May 10, 2009

Exploding Life...

First off--LouLou has a big a!@ bruise STILL on her thigh from the hag MA. And yes--she points at it and says "Owie ommy! Mean Daddy!" So fun right?

I put in my 9 days (yes 9 days) at Hell today. I got the email that I now have the jobby job at JetBlue! WOOT WOOT!! Really it's all about the travel benefits right? Mel--you wanna go to NYC this year? You know you do!!!

AND even better--Carrie, Gretchen and I scrambled (like eggs) to get stuff ready for a boutique in PG called "The Holy Cow" and it went AWESOME!! Seriously--we sold every full coverage adult apron and I hit the stupid hour to get more for Saturday. I honestly could not me more thrilled at how it went. We also got into another one during August during BYU's education week so things are picking up. YIPEE!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

I went to the Holy Cow this weekend. I had no idea you had a booth. I would have totally stopped by & said hi!

I am hoping to do a booth this fall!!

Cami said...

Let me know when you will be at Holy Cow again. I'll come say hi.

Amy said...

I just have to apologize for missing your birthday yesterday! I have been thinking about how it was on Memorial Day for a long time and how I wouldn't forget it, and then last night at 11:30 I was too lazy to get out of bed and come say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So I guess now I have to say HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! Love ya!