Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blech..........

nothing fun and exciting going on. It's really quite sad and I try to NOT think about it. I'm trying to get back into the crafty groove because Care, Greta and I have the Country Carousel boutique in August but I just can't seem to get there. I'm in a bit of a funk. I'm hoping that Mel's visit will help get me out of it.

In the mean time you may notice the fabulous disclaimer to the right. Because I work for JetBlue and may occasionally mention JetBlue in my posts I *must* have that there (hooray for the policies and procedures people in New York) because apparently there are people in this mad world who think that *my* boring opinions actually reflect those of my employer. Don't I wish! If they did then I'd be a bazillionaire (because MY opinion is that I should be paid a bazillion dollars a year) and prisoners would be forced to eat Peeps at every meal thus ensuring that they never commit another crime (because really--who wants to eat that many Peeps?) And every Thursday would be JetBlue "Lynsey" day and I would get a fatty bonus. If only JetBlue shared the same opinion.

In other news....LouLou can count to 5 and hearts Phineas and Ferb. And is growing like a weed. Ugh! It makes me so sad to see how big she's getting. BLECH!

No comments: