Sunday, July 5, 2009

Serial Killers.............

Brings to mind evil horrible vile things right??

So imagine the confusion I felt at Barnes and Noble this morning as I walked by an endcap full of books titled....Evil Serial Killers

Haven't ever heard of a GOOD serial killer so maybe this book distinguishes between the two. Not that I'm going to buy it or anything. I have Brandon Sanderson to read so I can form an opinion on his style before the nest "Wheel of Time" book comes out this fall (Nov 3 to be exact). So, if any of you want to read Evil Serial Killers and fill me in---I will be waiting breathlessly (or not) for you book report AND diorama

3 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Very interesting. I guess that show Dexter, from what I have heard, would be considered a non-evil serial killer. But, who knows. Scary.

Amy said...

Oh my holy crap! I have just read two Brandon Sanderson books and am on a third. We must be psychic reader twins. Gotta say, I am a HUGE fan at this point. Which book are you reading?! (I'm reading "Elantris" and have read the two "Alcatraz" books. The Alcatraz ones... HYSTERICAL. If you don't love them I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.)

Amy said...

Well, I'm just a book whore I guess because I really liked "Elantris". But I am super-excited to read "Mistborn" now with your glowing recommendation... I have ordered it at our library through an inter-library loan. Our library is so backward... the librarian acted like it was this weird obscure book that probably no one would have, and turns out like 500+ libraries in our loan system have it. Why don't we have it, hmmm?!