Friday, September 11, 2009

So.......the Wedding we went to Idaho for..

My niece, Raechel (see Jeff--I even spelled it right!) got married last month.  The reason we went to Idaho in the first place.  And yes--I'm THAT old.

Bride was gorgeous.  Maid of Honor--gorgeous.  Flowers--gorgeous.  Ceremony site--gorgeous.  All in all--gorgeous wedding.  It was fun to see my brother for a hot minute and chat with my nieces since we don't see them very often (as in like once a year or less).  I wish my nephew could have been there.  Stinker! (yes Lon--if you are reading--that is directed at you)

And no--the pictures aren't in order--deal!!


Niece Candra in the line--told you she was gorgeous!


I just love this shot of them holding hands!



Did I mention how gorgeous her dress was??


Seriously--I LOVED her dress! So much detail. 


Brother Jeff and Niece Raechel--I can't decide if he's happy about this or not....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are awesome pics! It's sweet of you to post them. We loved getting to see Lou Lou finally and you and Phil. Tell Phil that his video taping of the wedding was wonderful and will be an heirloom that Brad and Raechel are truly thankful for. He gets a giant GOLD STAR! Love you guys!