- we will go from having 2 girls and 1 boy (thanks loulou for counting that for us) to having 2 girls and 2 boys
- we will go from NOT having to change diapers to changing about a million a day
- no more sleeping through the night for Phil and I
- lots of snuggling
- lots of crying (man that hormone dump)
- going from no bag to diaper bag
- just shopping with one kid to 2
Oh it's gonna get fun...less than 6 weeks to go...
1 comment:
I didn't realize you were due so close to me. Although I'm not due until early May, I've never made it past 38 weeks, so I'm planning on late April...about 6-7 weeks away!!!
Wow, saying it like that feels so awesome. For some reason saying I'm 30 1/2 weeks along makes it feel like it's still an eternity to the end. But 6 weeks away sounds shockingly close!
Good luck with everything. I hope the transition back to all that baby stuff isn't too hard.
Post a Comment