GRRR!!! I am so mad!! We started a little website for LouLou on babysites.com. And I went to add some new pictures and update it and it's DOWN!!! ARGH!!! So, because of that I will make this blog her NEW and IMPROVED website. YAY!!
LouLou has discovered her feet!! She spends her time trying to grab and hold onto them. It is a source of great frustration to her that they move out of her hands. She is such fun right now (except at night--Dad says she's a little monster who won't go to bed unless Mommy is there). She gives her smiles away to anyone and everyone! A cute checker lady at Walmart just oohed and aahhed over her, rapidly speaking Spanish (she's from Peru) to a co-worker about how pretty LouLou is (which we all KNOW ;) And how long her eyelashes are. LouLou just smiled and laughed and giggled. And then proceeded to bat her long eyelashes! Funny girl!
She is getting so big now. I can't get over how tiny she was when we brought her home (hello preemie outfit) and how big she is today. We had to start putting her in 3-6 months clothes because her 0-3 made her look like she was from the 80's--remember flood pants? She thinks she's too big to sit and prefers to stand (with help of course). My ob just LOVES her! I had my lovely exam today and the doctor just kept playing with her and finally kicked us out because she had other work to get done and couldn't get to it because she was too busy playing and laughing with LouLou.
LouLou spends her days with Grandpa and Grandma while Dad and I are at work. Normally she is a happy squirt when I drop her off. WELL--today was a different story. She was fine with Grandpa holding her UNTIL I started walking out the door. Then she started screaming and crying! It was so hard to leave her like that. I keep telling myself 6 more weeks. LouLou's dad told me that the loans will close by then and I will be able to quit and stay home with her. I'm so excited and counting down the weeks.
1 comment:
Grrll!
I didn't know you had this???? Thanks for the email with the update... you little bugger!! :) It's all good in the hood. Is that Jer's little pumpkin? Boy, they are adooorable (nice outfits too... very, very cute). I also so very happy to hear that you get to quit. Yeah! You daughter is a doll! I am glad you check out the bloggity. It's fun :) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment