And because I am soooooooo bad about getting people pictures (sorry mom and dad--love me anyway) I will try to keep them posted on here:
Here is the little stinker--all cried out and sleeping with Papa!! So sad this was really like 4pm! Poor Phil is working so hard that he just crashes and burns when he's home! Luckily, Lou Lou decided to join Papa in his sojourn in the land of nod.
Yes, I am aware I am a mean Mama for posting this picture!! But I LOVE it!! This is one of her infamous fits! I think Phil set her down so he could go to the bathroom and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner--and thus her world was ending!! Phil grabbed the camera so the moment could be captured for posterity! And to prove that she is her mother's child. I'm sorry dad!!! But at least we know where she gets her scare hair!! Good ol' grandpa Jim!!!
And here's her sweet little face!! I just look at how perfect she is and I almost forget what a pain she was to get here! Ok-ok--I actually have forgotten! I wish I could get a picture of her smiling! It's so precious but she stops smiling as soon as the camera comes out! Hmmm--Grandpa Jim and Uncle Jeff anyone?


No comments:
Post a Comment