Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Feed a cold, Starve the flu??

So, LouLou managed to get EVERYONE sick this past weekend. Yep kids! That's right! LouLou was sick the whole weekend!! ARGH! Of course, we don't know this until Thursday night as she throws up all over her dad!! I'm in the midst of a sewing project when I hear my FIL say "LouLou just threw up". I put my sewing up on the table--not in any hurry because LouLou throwing up is usually just a bit--no big deal. Wellllllll--I go into the family room and her dad is COVERED in it. And she threw up again as I walked in. Poor baby!! I grab her and get a shirt full as well so we rush upstairs to the bathroom (never mind the fact that there is a perfectly good bathroom downstairs) and jump in the tub where she plays like nothing ever happened. We get out--put her in jammies and she plays for 10 minutes before laying down on the floor. Well, that is unusual for her so I picked her up and.............. yep--you guessed it. Bath time again. I swear she was the cleanest child this weekend. Sadly--we thought it was her teething. She's getting her one year molars on the bottom so we stayed at Uncle Jere's and Aunt Laura's. Sorry guys!! Don't hate me!!! So--ONE ten month old managed to get: Her Aunt Laura, Cousin Jackson, Grandpa Jim, Grandma Diane, and her Mom sick in a matter of DAYS! She's good!!! UGH!!

2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Almost sounds fun... kind of what happened to David Thanksgiving week. Bo walked up to give Daddy a hug and proceeded to puke all over him and Boo. It was fun times with pneumonia and double ear infections. Kids being sick stinks (both literally and figuratively). Hope she feels better and that you do too!

Cami said...

That stinks! I hate it when my kids are sick. Then I just hope and pray that I don't catch it. Hope you both are feeling better soon!