Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ain't We Cute??

So, in my hours at "work" (yes--it's all pretense--I pretty much surf the web between calls all day long) I found a FABULOUS photographer named Maria! And she is FABULOUS!! So, we decided we needed new family photos. Ok I decided. LouLou is walking and being uber cute and I wanted to capture that. So, we packed the diaper bag and got all gussied up and headed to "Happy Valley" to brave the world of the unkown photog. We met Maria who I instantly loved. She's super cute and worked wonders with La LouLou. She kept taking pictures and we ended up with some really good ones. So, for your viewing pleasure--the newest family fotos!!

free image hosting


free image hosting

This is one of my FAVORITES of the three of us!! LouLou is just so happy not to mention that Dad is smiling. A rarity in family pictures!!

free image hosting

Our wonderful photographer is going to crop this one so it's mostly LouLou's face so I can have an artsy picture on my wall. I LOVE it!!!


free image hosting

Yes--LouLou CAN walk--but this was uneven ground and train tracks and new shoes. She was nervous!

free image hosting

Ah yes!! The unsatiable appetite!! LOL!! If it can go in her mouth--it does!! Poor rabbit!

3 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Oh my heck... she is adorable!!! What cute pictures! You guys look great. I should probably have that done with my girls, but we will probably just stick to me taking the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Cami said...

Wow! These pictures are gorgeous! LouLou is, of course, adorable.

Okay, give it up. I need the info for Maria. I love the pictures she took for you.

The Staheli's said...

Look how big she is getting! I clicked on your name on Carrie's blog. You have a beautiful family! I ADORE her dress! Where did you get it?