MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If you are reading this and have a blog--you are now it!! You must tell SEVEN interesting things about you!!! I blame Mel for this. Her and her blog!! Dang it!! I KNEW I shouldn't have read it!! So, here goes my attempt at interesting.
1) I am sauceless--just ask Mel!! I hate sauce of ANY kind--no gravy, no ketchup, no mustard, no mayo, no fry sauce--NOTHING!!! Keep your sauciness to yourselves!!
2) I am a horrible housewife. It's true. My mom *tried* to teach me but I must have been sleeping. I struggle to keep our condo clean and organized. I am getting a bit better but I still frantically clean when I know people are coming over. My saving grace is the closet at the bottom of the stairs. It's a great hiding place.
3) I like grilled PB sandwiches and I also LOVE potato chips on PB and homemade raspberry jam sandwiches. Don't ask me why--I don't know--I just do. Please blame the chip thing on Jeff, JJ and John. They all did it and like a good baby sister I did my best to copy them. :P
4) I like cold cotton sheets. Nothing feels better than sliding into bed when the sheets are nice and cool! I have absolutely no qualms about stealing the cold from my husband's side of the bed before he gets in. You snooze you lose!!
5) I like sweets. Of any kind. Sugar is my friend. Especially Christmas Candy. It's a good thing Christmas comes just once a year. And I do hide treats from my husband because he is not known for leaving me any.
6) I LOVE fabric stores!! They are my crack and heroin! I could spent my life savings in a fabric store in the blink of an eye. I love looking at all the colors and patterns and textures! Now--do I actually DO something with said fabric?? Yes--but not as quickly as Phil would like. But my mom and SIL definitely benefit from it. They have super cute bibs now!! And LouLou will get the BEST monkey for Christmas so we can take away the ratty one from Lagoon.
7) I'm an internet junky too! I spend whatever time at work I'm NOT on the phone with customers online--I read blogs, look at fabric, download patterns, send emails, shop for LouLou (window shop) and look at houses. I don't know what I would do without the internet. Read more perhaps??
Now--to those of you listed to the right--you have been tagged!!! So suck it up buttercup and do your seven!!
1 comment:
I REFUSE!!! I will not allow myself to fall victim to an internet game (if you will)!!!
Post a Comment