Sunday, March 23, 2008

Going Private

Hey all!! I'm sure this will be a HUGE pain in the butt--but I have had decided to take this private. I'll be doing it sometime this week so that those who want an invite can let me know without it happening all of a sudden. Soooooooo---If you would still like to continue on our little journey--let me know and I'll make sure you get an invite!!! Thanks for understanding!!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

me me me!! Pick me!! :)

Ash said...

I want to be added!! PPPPPLEEEASE?! :D

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Me, me, me! I want an invite!

Cami said...

I want an invite! Pretty pleeeze!

DaNae said...

I hope the reason why you are going private isn't because of the 3 crazy "hot moms". :( I'm so sorry if it is!! I totally understand the need for privacy, though.

But of course I want an invite! :D

Marla said...

Hey I just found you!!! LOL Now you are going private. Sad.

Celeste Pacatte-Hoffman said...

yay im here!!!!!