Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Yeah yeah--a week late! We all know that I am a procrastinator and a slacker! At least I'm willing to admit it.

Soooooo--Easter. Grandma Janet and Grandpa Jim came down from Idaho for the weekend and we were super excited to see them! It has been a couple months since their last visit and we were missing them terribly. Lou Lou warmed right up to Grandma Janet. Of course it helped that Grandma brought her a broom that is Lou Lou sized (which she loved!) and showed her how to sweep with it. It took a little longer for Grandpa Jim but she got there. She also stayed up WAY past her bedtime on Friday night giggling and playing with them. Naughty naughty! LOL!!

Aunt Pooh sent a package with a darling dress for Lou Lou and I must say that the diaper cover was the most loved of all!! It's just another hat for her to wear. (as pictured below)





She also got a ride on toy for Easter, which she loves a week later. She loves the "songs" it plays and I have discovered (much to my own sadness) that there is NO shut off button. BOO!!! It's so sad really. Dad also brought home a bunny that is bigger than Lou Lou. And she loves that as well. She seems to have a thing for large stuffed animals. She has quite the collection. Maybe someday we'll have Maria come and do an ET esque photo shoot with Lou Lou hiding amongst her friends.


Just Chillin' on my fire truck! When I grow up I want to be a fireman (yes--fireMAN--we're not to PC here can you tell???)


Me and the pink rabbit and Grandma Janet. Grandma is skeered of the bunny!! But not me! I've got my handy dandy matching bottle to scare IT!


We went to "This Is the Place" monument and our friend Maria took some WONDERFUL pictures of Lou Lou and her grandparents (both sets). As soon as we get the disk I'll put the on here.




No comments: