Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back from Idaho...

It was so nice to go "home" for the weekend before my dad goes to Alaska for the summer. We enjoyed having some extra "help" with Lou Lou. She LOVES her "Grammy". And her cousin Jackson.

We got there LATE Friday night and Lou Lou woke up fairly early Saturday morning. She enjoyed snuggle time with Grammy and Grandpa Jim. Then Jackson, Aunt Laura, Uncle Jere and Aunt Pooh came to play. HOORAY!!! Lou Lou enjoyed playing with Jackson in Grammy and Grandpa's backyard and had meltdown after meltdown whenever she would have to come inside. She was Jackson's little shadow and follwed him all over the house. She tried bossing him around but he would have NONE of it! They shared everything--sippy cups, toothbrushes, his mom's lap (Thanks Laura!!) The toy Grammy found at DI. It was so fun to watch them together. She also got to sleep in the new bed Grammy bought for little bits! And she slept GREAT!!!

On Sunday she was "helping" Grammy get ready and wanted to be pretty too. Of course she leaves in the curlers GRAMMY puts in but if Dad or I do it--out they come!!




She was pretty good in church--She sat better with Grammy and Grandpa than she EVER does for Mom and Dad. Little Stinker! And of course--if Jackson went out in the hall then SHE had to go.


Giving Jackson kisses after church.


One of my mom's friends came over to do a quick photo session since all the kids were home. He didn't do too badly considering he was using everyone's cameras and only took like 4 pictures total. (Back Row L-R Jere, Pyper, Phillip, Me Front Row L-R Laura, Jackson, Grammy, Lou Lou, Grandpa Jim)

Monday was time to come home--we got a few pictures of Lou Lou and Jackson in their Manchester U uniforms (sooooooooo cute!!) and then off we went.

It was nice to get her home in her own bed. Ok really--it was nice for US to be in our own bed. Mom, Dad--Two words for you--KING SIZE!!






2 comments:

Katy said...

Jackson and Lou Lou are so cute together!! I also LOVE the rollers...Ellie would have a FIT if I put them in her hair (maybe I'll try it)!!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Ok... first of all shame on you for never sending me this link. Second of all, how cute is your family! I haven't seen them in forever. They are still adorable, all of them. Jere's little boy is a cutie as well. Your little girls smiles so big I can feel it all the way up here. Thank you so much for sending me this link. I feel like I have been missing out. I thought the cheese was your blog and I checked it every day. You poo!