Friday, May 2, 2008

Let's go to the Movies---

Don't you eat popcorn at the movies?? I LOVE movie theatre popcorn. Soooooo good!!! And I know my mom loves to eat microwave popcorn. So does Phillip and I like it as well. And so does Lou Lou. She has litterally eaten 3 bags of microwave popcorn in the past two days!! Now--before anyone calls CPS on me--they are the small 100 calorie bags. She has had 2 kettle korn and 1 bag of homestyle (well 1/2 a bag as of this posting) She LOVES it! We store the boxes on the kitchen island that Lou Lou plays with. And I've discovered that when she wants popcorn she will open the box and get out a bunch of bags. It only took me weeks to learn this. What can I say---I'm a slow learner.


Hmmm---all these pieces to choose from!! How ever will I do it???

You are NOT seeing me do this!! I'm too sneaky! Pay attention to my cute face. Pay no attention to the hand in the bowl.


One in each hand! That's how I roll!!!

Shoving a piece in my mouth! I need this stuff!! It's my candy!!!

3 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

She is a doll Lyns. An absolute doll! So glad you have joined the SAHM ranks (took me a few minutes to figure out your lingo... I am not so up do date!

Ash said...

Lou Lou is such a freaking doll! I'm glad to know my kids aren't the only ones who love popcorn. Brookie-bug is always bugging me to make some for her... P.S. YAY for being a SAHM!!

Marla said...

Oh she is so cute!! Really she's perfect!