Sunday, May 4, 2008

My 100 Things

Jumping on the Bandwagon ....

1) I LOVE fabric shopping. Seriously--it's a disease!
2) I love to cook. I have 4 or 5 recipe books that I love to look through and get ideas from. Sadly-I hardly ever use them. Having a baby puts a serious crimp in my time. Maybe now that I'm not working anymore.
3) I HATE to clean--HATE HATE HATE it!!! Sorry Mom! My mom is a wonderful housekeeper and I think that gene took a permanent vacation in me.
4) I love popcorn-homestyle is the best!
5) Chocolate is my friend!
6) I love Rogers and Hammerstein musicals. The King and I is my favorite.
7) I had a crush on Yul Brenner
8) I have a thing for men with facial hair.
9) I love to read.
10) I love to play the piano. I just need to get mine tuned so I can stand to do it.
11) I had more guy friends than girl growing up.
12) I like smaller groups of friends. I've long since outgrown needing 100 friends.
13) I like to sew.
14) I want to learn to cross stitch.
15) I don't like Mac and Cheese
16) I like Barry Manilow---yes it's true.
17) I like to dance around the house with Lou Lou.
18) I enjoy Lou Lou's nap time. It gives me time to myself.
19) I will admit I Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove long showers. I know it's wasteful but I will not give them up unless water becomes rationed!
20) I'm trying to be better about wasting other things (to make up for the water LOL!!)
21) I do not want a large family (nothing against those that do)
22) I would be content with 2-3 children
23) I DO have a favorite sibling. And NO I will not tell you who. They know who they are.
24) I love watching my parents with my baby.
25) I don't like condiments. HATE them. Yucky!! Nasty stuff!!
26) I love fruit--especially raspberrys.
27) I crave fruit when I'm pregnant. Not chocolate, or pickles or ice cream or anything like that. Fruit is what I want.
28) I actually lost weight when I was pregnant with Lou Lou. Too bad it's found me again.
29) I'm horrible with money. But better than Phil.
30) I can't stand crappy reality TV--Survivor and Big Brother SUCK!!
31) I love Coke but can't drink it anymore. BOO!!!
32) My drink of choice now is Ginger Ale.
33) I loooooooooove ice water. The colder the better. AND the ice has to be crushed.
34) I'm learning to make homemade chicken noodle soup.
35) I don't like houses full of vinyl words. A quote or two is fine but I think more than that is too overboard.
36) I am the proof reader for most (if not all) of Phil's emails.
37) I like watching America's Next Top Model for the pictures at the end.
38) I'm not a fan of houses full of Church art either. Again--a picture or two or three is fine but I don't like seeing it on every wall
39) I don't like most Greg Olsen art. I think he's overrated.
40) I'm nervous about my IL's moving in this week!!! EEK!!
41) I want to live in Seattle
42) I just noticed spots on my wall that need to be cleaned. BOO!!
43) I love "Gene Simmons Family Jewels". *gasp* Yes he's a rock star. Yes he's in KISS but I will tell you this--he is a GREAT dad. His kids aren't into drugs and alcohol. HE'S never done drugs. Fine--he's slept with a lot of women and he's not married to Shannon but that does NOT make him a bad person!
44) I want a big house. Yes I know we don't "need" a big house but I've always wanted one so all you that think it's wasteful--hate away. It's MY dream not yours!
45) I think we SHOULD drill for oil in ANWR and any other place in this country we can! I'm tired of being dependent on foreign oil! AND despite what cookoo environmentlists will tell you--ANWR is a deserted waste land--there are NO herd of caribou living there to be decimated. AND the other pipeline in Alaska has actually led to an INCREASE in the caribou population. TAKE THAT!
46) I'm conservatively liberal. Meaning I'm not uber liberal but I'm definitely NOT super conservative. If I had to pick a party it would probably fall in line with Democrats (don't be mad Mom and Dad)
47) I belive politicians should have term limits.
48) I love Jesse's Law. It should have been put into place YEARS ago
49) I'm sad there is no more Court TV--LAME Tru TV.
50) I pick my nails--NOT bite!
51) Samoa's over Thin Mints anyday!!
52) I have a small crush on Edgar Hansen from "Deadliest Catch".
53) I'm finding it hard to NOT duplicate anything on this list. Suck a duck!
54) *I* think I'm pretty funny! Even though Phil says I'm not as funny as I think I am. But what does HE know?? LOL!!
55) I want to go back to school someday and get a "worthless degree" in something like History.
56) I hate not living near friends. Yes, I could go make new ones but remember my being past needing 100 friends??
57) I wish Mel lived here!!
58) I secretly want a tattoo (guess it's not a secret anymore huh?)
59) I LOVE shows like Dr. 90210
60) I think gays and lesbians deserve to have civil union rights.
61) I can't handle scary movies!! They give me nightmares.
62) I'm often embarassed for my state when I watch things like "So You Think You Can Dance" and see how HORRIBLE some of these people are! EEK! WHY must you look like a fool??? WHY???
63) I still have toys from when I was a child.
64) I can't hold onto all my baby's clothes. Sorry--if she's outgrown them, they are being given away or sold at a yard sale.
65) I don't like packrats. They make me want to go into their home and throw EVERYTHING away.
66) I want to nominate my MIL for "What Not To Wear"
67) I'm loyal to those I love. Best not be messin with them cause I *will* take you down!
68) I hate this stupid list!! LOL!!
69) I'm enjoying a Henry Weinhards Root Beer as I type this list.
70) I *sometimes* miss the single days.
71) Bathrooms are gross!
72) I think my kid is the cutest kid around. You will NEVER convince me she's not!
73) I hate moving. Or rather--I hate packing and hauling--I don't mind a new place or unpacking.
74) I don't miss Phil's birds.
75) I hate spiders!
76) I miss "scaring" my mom.
77) I wish I was artistically talented. People who can paint or draw are just amazing to me!
78) I love looking at a GOOD photographers work. I confess to going into photography studios just to look at what they've done. But if they aren't good it bugs me!
79) I don't like "Utah Drivers". I dislike them even more now that I have a child in the car with me. SLOW THE FREAK DOWN!!!!
80) I used to have scads of phone numbers memorized. Thanks to the cell phone, I'm lucky if I remember Phil's number.
81) I detest Disney's version of Winnie the Pooh. The Gund version (Classic Pooh) is MUCH better.
82) I let Lou Lou watch TV--and thus she loves watching WWE with her dad. What have I done?? LOL!!
83) I need to start recording the cute things Lou Lou does--now where IS that camcorder??
84) Sometimes I secretly want to move back home to Idaho
85) I think my little brother is super brave and super smart--just don't tell him ok??
86) I want to hire a maid.
87) I like couponing. It's addictive!
88) I'm sad my dad is going to Alaska for the summer. I will miss talking to him everyday.
89) I wish my parents would move to Utah.
90) Peanut butter (creamy), raspberry jam and regular potato chips make the BEST sandwich!!
91) I have milk delivered to my house and I LOVE it!
92) I want chocolate chip cookies!
93) I don't like roller coasters. I always feel like I'm going to fall out.
94) I'd live at the pool if I could.
95) I cuss and sometimes my dad thinks it's funny.
96) I don't like blankets covering my feet at night
97) I love having family pictures taken. I'd do it every month if I could.
98) I kill plants. Don't buy them for me.
99) I love getting flowers (not plants!)
100) I'm glad this bloody list is done!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

WOOT!! WOOT!! Welcome to the 100 club!! I need to get to the point where I am addicted to couponing...I'm still just not feeling it!!

Katy said...

Oh, and your secret is safe with me!! :)