Dr. MA Suzy....
I know that your office was hectic yesterday because of all the parents freaking out over the swine flu. I also know that you (and fabulous Dr. B) are not concerned because let's be honest--the regular flu will kill far more people.
In light of that I would like to know why in the world you would not give my husband warning that you were about to administer my daughters shots? Instead you stab them into her little legs with enough force to put it through a wall and rip them out with enough force to get blood droplets on her shirt. I am not a fan. I will concede that immunizations are valuable and that LouLou was behind but that is no reason for my baby to have a huge bruise on her leg because "she jerked it while I was injecting her" (your words not mine) No kidding she jerked it.
I think you owe me a HUGE basket of chocolates and other tasty treats for saving your face from meeting my husbands hand. He is now "mean daddy" to my 2 year old for allowing her to be subjected to your style of shots.
Thanks again for ruining our day!
2 comments:
Poor baby!!
I'm so happy you started stalking me! And that's great you are coming to lunch.
I will start stalking you immediately.
Post a Comment