Monday, June 1, 2009

When I grew up I wanted to be...

Sarah Brightman. Seriously. I was reminded of this tonight as I work on a new playlist (let's be honest...the one I deleted sucked rocks. It was no good and kept cutting off my good songs! BOO HISS!!!)

Anyhoo--I found Pie Jesu and it's one of my favorites and it reminded me that I didn't want to be LIKE her...I wanted to BE her. (Kinda like this guy I went to high school with wanted to BE Billy Joel)

I'm trying to get Phil to Itunes me some of her stuff. Have you tried pulling teeth from an animal that has rabies? No?? Well imagine how hard that is and that tells you how hard it is to get Phil to download stuff for me. Not that I'm computer challenged.... (ok I am)...I just want him to do it for me because like I've said numerous times--I'm uber lazy. But I guess if I want my fix I'm gonna have to do it myself.


AND as an added bonus for Mel---the Duran Duran "Come Undone" is the fabulous version with Lamya. How good am I???

ps--Phil did help with the playlist this time so any songs that don't seem like me are his additions.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Sarah Brightman is cool, but you are cooler. That's just fact.

Wonder Woman said...

I like your music. And your cheeky quotes.

I saw that you were gonna be at Kristina's lunch and am trying to stop by people's blogs before I meet them in person.

Ciao, bella!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I haven't been able to get it to work... ugh! My mom's comp is acting up. Maybe I will get to listen to it ;)

Kristina P. said...

I am so glad you are coming on Saturday! Yay!

Susan said...

Did I tell you your hair is soooo cute?

Kristina P. said...

It was so good to meet you and your cute daughter today! I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time chatting with you. Maybe next time!

Kristina P. said...

Oh, and I can't add your blog to my Google Reader. Do you have your blog set up so that it has an automatic RSS feed?

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

So fun to meet you at Kristina's luncheon on Saturday. I love your fun blog design with the blue and brown colors. Too cute!

Hope to get to know you better at future blogging events.

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Speaking of blogging events... I actually wanted to invite you to one taking place in a week and a half with local blogging gals.If you're interested, please email me at mommygossip AT gmail DOT com.

Teresa Jordan said...

It was fun to meet you on Sat. How crazy that you and Megan knew each other in Boise. On our way home she was telling me about you staying with her mom for a while and I remembered you. I met you once before, but had just forgotten.

Good luck with your playlists. My teenagers upload stuff for me. I'm clueless!