Monday, November 9, 2009

What's in a name?

So, ever since I peed on the stick Phil and I have and major discussions (ie knockdown drag out fights) over name discussions. We have had boys names picked for almost 3 years (don't ask why--they just came very easily) and picking LouLou's name was CAKE (seriously it was so easy--it just came to us) Because we don't know what we are having I NEED to have a girls name and a boy's name. I must leave the ultrasound with a name...I can't just call this baby "it" or "he" or "she". It just drives me crazy. So---we FINALLY decided on a girls name today. FINALLY! So now I can settle in and wait for 3 weeks until my U/S and know in my heart that this baby has a name. YAY!! And no--silly people. I'm not gonna share it yet! You'll just have to wait until we know. But it is cute and it's fun to listen to LouLou say it.

Oh and for the record--LouLou "needs" a baby sister. She will not discuss the option of a baby brother. Every girly thing she sees--whether it's a quilt at my favorite fabric store or a crib or baby clothes--she "needs it for my baby sister". She will be VERY disappointed if it's a boy.

No comments: