Once upon a time I had a nephew who called girls private parts "lines". And another nephew (from the same family none the less) called his a "peanut" (he couldn't say his "s" sounds very well) So I had the "BIG" ultrasound today and was anxiously looking for "bits and pieces" or "lines" or a "peanut". Well folks--we have a peanut/bits and pieces. And he is NOT shy about flashing it around (seriously I have the kids that like to be noticed!) He was shy about showing his face (at least he had the good grace to be embarrassed right???) I know you all want to see pictures (perverts!) so you'll have to check back tomorrow when I get them scanned in.
And of course all the knockdown drag out fights about a girls name are now moot and pointless. Should have just waited.
Lou Lou is upset that it's a baby brother. She honestly cried for almost 20 minutes about it. I called people so we could chuckle (Yes--I'm a mean mommy) hopefully she'll adjust quickly.
2 comments:
Congratulations! that is wonderful. Except that boys names are WAY harder to choose. So good luck with that!!
Hmmm, here's a suggestion though. The word verification word I have is "Enazatio." I think that would make a swell boy's name. Don't you?
I am so happy for you :) A little boy will be a fun change. Congrats again :)
Post a Comment