Yes--I said Hire Movers!!! I am soooooooooooo not a fan of moving--inspite of the many times I have done it. Don't get me wrong--I LOVE a new place to live. I just HATE the packing up and schlepping of boxes and heavy things. I LOVE the unpacking and arranging a new place. So, my advice to myself (and any others like me) hire movers to come pack up and schlepp. Then do the fun unpacking!!
Yes--In case you missed the above hint--We've moved!! HOORAY!!! We grew tired of living in the condo (not to mention tired of all the repairs that needed to be done) and moved to a BEAUTIFUL rambler at the south end of the valley in a wonderful planned community. No lawn care--WHAT?? you say. How does this happen? Well, the home sits on what is called a "green court". There are 8 homes around a central lawn that the HOA takes care of. I LOVE it!!! We went from 2 bedrooms 1 1/2 baths to a glorious 4 bedroom, 3 bath, living room, family room, laundry room huge kitchen home. I'm so excited I'm doing a happy dance in my chair as I type!! Lou Lou LOVES it! She has plenty of space now to run amuck and lots of cupboards to open and close and her own bathroom with a bathtub which she climbs in every night so far--whether there is water in it or not. Pictures to come once I get all the boxes and totes unpacked and out of the way.
4 comments:
YAY!! I'm glad you are finally all moved...now for the FUN part...UNPACKING!!!
YAY!! It always feels good to be settling into a home that you love!
How fun for you! I too HATE moving. The unpacking and organizing is always fun, but I just may have to take you up on the "hire movers" advice.
I hate moving and I would never do it if I were to do myslef. LoL. I cannot wait to see picutres of your new home.
Post a Comment