The time has come....I know that there are people reading this blog that I did not give the URL to. So, now I have to be a b*tch about things--if you are NOT Mel and reading from Arizona--leave a comment or be blocked! If you are in Boise and not my family--same goes for you. Leave a comment so I know who you are or I will block your IP address. Pocatello--same for you.
And all you Utah peeps--Sorry--have to ask the same for you.
Just leave a comment on this post and I will label your IP address and all will be well. If you don't leave a comment so I can label the IP address, your IP address WILL be blocked.
23 comments:
I'm your Ontario lurker. I think you probably know that.
Can you really block individual IP's from reading your blog?
This is news to me and I find it to be very intriguing news indeed.
I didn't know you could block IP's either!! I'm sorry for the lame lurkers... I'm your American Fork stalker! :D
I read! I think I am come up as SLC.
Yes you can block---it comes in handy when lame people won't leave you alone!
Janelle!! I miss you on BBC!! We need to catch up!
Hey girl... it says I am from Glendale (even though I am not) don't block me. P.S. How do you get that thing on your blog. I tried, but it didn't work. I might have put it on another person's blog. Whoops (they don't get anyone looking, however... unless it is on mine and no one looks at mine either :(
I guess I'm the psycho person from Colorado now instead of Idaho stalking you. I check in every once in a while and I promise I'm not too psycho! :)
Hello, I'm the stalker from Bend...please don't nix me! I love being able to see how you and Phil and that sweet little girl are doing. Thanks!
I'm one of your Utah lurkers! I'm not sure if I come up Salt Lake or Orem...
Autumn (LLLDS Board)
Please don't block me...I'm in Orem again now (we moved back in July). Hope you are doing well...LuLu is so dang cute!
Mine may come up as Pleasant Grove, I'm not sure...
Don't block me.... I am your favorite Orem Photographer remember! Thanks!
Maria Wood
Katy's mom Susan, I've not lurked for a while go ahead and label my IP address. I might lurk again!
Its just me Kamilla, if you don't want me to read please let me know, sorry!
Present!!
Kamilla you are TOTALLY fine!! I just need to know who is who. Too many trolls out there who like to cause problems. I'm now labeling everyone so that I don't block someone accidentally.
Hey, don't know why I show up as Phoenix, maybe cause I'm at work? I think I show up as either Lehi or Logan when I'm at home.
Love ya, Lyns! :)
(I think I show up as Tooele even though I'm NOT in Tooele. LOL...)
Hey Lynsey - I may be in PA - but I think my IP address is in New Jersey. At least that's what shows up after my husband reads my blog.
ha- pretty sure it's obvious as to who I am :)
Hope you don't mind me lurking! Do you even remember me? Haha, I'm not psycho crazy, though, I promise. I can't believe how big your little one is now! She's so cute!
Oh, I'm "stalking" from Houston.
Sorry, I'm lame, I haven't checked your blog in a while... :( I do check it though, so don't block me.
Debra from BBC...just found your blog and now I will begin stalking you :) Just thought you should know so you don't block me. Also, I had no idea you could block IP addresses, interesting....
Can I continue to lurk? Please :)I'm stalking all the way from Canada...yikes!
Post a Comment